Barley porridge is a nutrient-rich porridge and is very beneficial for patients with diabetes and heart diseases. It lowers your blood pressure, keeps your heart healthy, and maintains your blood sugar level (BSL).
- First, soak the barley in water.
- After an hour put it in a saucepan and add milk (fat-free). Afterward, cook for 30 to 40 minutes until the barley is soft.
- Add a little amount of honey for taste.
- Serve porridge by adding fruits and nuts on porridge to enhance the nutritional value.
Note: If you are diabetic do not add honey or any kind of sweetener.
Discover the Nutritional Powerhouse: Barley Porridge with Chia Seeds.
Barley porridge is a very beneficial and satisfying breakfast meal. Adding chia seeds to it, enhance the nutritional value and make it a complete meal for Obese, Diabetic, High LDL-cholesterol, and hypertensive patients.
Chia seeds are highly nutritious, packed with fiber, protein, and omega 3 fatty acids, and also have antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Barley porridge with chia seeds can cure your Diabetes, and high LDL, helps in weight loss, reduce the risk of heart diseases, and lowers high blood pressure.
For Order click the link below
“The Perfect Combination: Chia Seeds and Barley Porridge Recipes”
Chia seeds and barley porridge is the best combination for a healthy meal.
Here are some recipes which are beneficial in case of disease also.
- Chia seeds and barley porridge in chicken broth
- Soak 1 tsp. of chia seeds in water for 2 hours.
- Cook barley in chicken broth, until it softens.
- When barley is properly cooked, add soaked chia seeds to the porridge
- You can also add an egg white
Benefits: Complete meals for obese people and for those who have diabetes or heart disease.